+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Deangelo Hall Says Redskins Gave Giants 77-Yard Game Winning Touchdown

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Eli Manning and Victor Cruz delivered a thrilling finish to Sunday's 27-23 win against the Redskins, courtesy of their game-winning 77-yard touchdown connection.
    A few days later, the Redskins weren't willing to give much credit to the Giants quarterback.

"I don’t feel like he made that play. I feel we gave him that play," Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said,
    via the Washington Examiner. "We just had one guy set his feet, and one guy not do this. I could have thrown that ball, and he would have scored. It wasn’t something where he was a rocket scientist, and he figured something out. We just played that as bad as possible.” Read more..
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Sure thing pal. Thanks for the W then!

Thank you card sent.

i love when players say **** like this.....if it hadnt been that play it would have just taken eli a few more...but 1 way or another we come out on top
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Another "aww damn it we beat ourselves" comment from one of our opponents. **** just doesn't get stale does it..?

BOOM!!!

That's the expected response from him, lol.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Once again... "If he wasn't so great, he wouldn't be so good." What a dope.

I agree with Hall....that was a Redksins ****up. Which means they deserved to lose. It was also an awesome play by the Giants.....so they deserved to win.

6 of one, half-dozen of the other.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Veteran
    Didn't know the redskins were so up on wins this season, to be giving away games. Thanks anyway, We! the giants nation applaud your generosity.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Most of the time, poor performance (execution) results in the other guy's gain. Sort of like interceptions and fumbes.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1