+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All-Pro

M Coe + secondary

I actually like the way this kid plays.

I think our secondary will get stronger and stronger not too mention the pass rushers seem to be turning the corner as well which bodes well for all levels of our defense.

If anything I think Webby has been questionable in his coverage's. I am not saying he is bad but he has been susceptible more times than i would have thought.

Overall I like the makeup of our secondary and hope Kenny comes back soon.

Veteran
    Coe has not seen much of the field since the early weeks - not sure what it is you like about him but he ranks below webster, hosley, prince and hill played the nickel over him as well.

I think they have made a huge jump b/c both hosley and hill allow rolle to stay back at saftey - also prince has come on nicely - but this slight revamping has nothing to do with 37.

Quote Originally Posted by dave56dj View Post
    Coe has not seen much of the field since the early weeks - not sure what it is you like about him but he ranks below webster, hosley, prince and hill played the nickel over him as well.

I think they have made a huge jump b/c both hosley and hill allow rolle to stay back at saftey - also prince has come on nicely - but this slight revamping has nothing to do with 37.
    I think he means compaired to Tryon. Dude, Tryon makes the towel boy look like a stud...

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I think he means compaired to Tryon. Dude, Tryon makes the towel boy look like a stud...
    He's a good ST player and until we can find a CB that's better at ST and can play corner, hes staying..

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    He's a good ST player and until we can find a CB that's better at ST and can play corner, hes staying..
    I don't disagree about ST but he made every receiver look like Michael Irvin and is a complete liability at corner. Obviously, if you get beat like a drum everytime you take the field leads me to believe that there must be a better option out there.

Veteran
    Again the plan is neither of them play - coe or tryon - that is why they are 4th and 5th on the depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I don't disagree about ST but he made every receiver look like Michael Irvin and is a complete liability at corner. Obviously, if you get beat like a drum everytime you take the field leads me to believe that there must be a better option out there.
    Yup he is horrible at corner but there is apparently no one better out there atm.. so thats why we have him. lol

I honestly thought Tryon was the man before getting hurt last year......now? Not so much.......

Coe is a valued backup, but with all those ahead of him he may not see the field again this year!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Coe is a valued backup, but with all those ahead of him he may not see the field again this year!
    Hopefully not for our sake, I have seen more than enough of Coe and Tryon on defense this year.