+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want my basement to look like this

Is that person a fan of the team or a stalker...lol. I like my Giants too but that seems like a bit much.

i just got a boner...

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Is that person a fan of the team or a stalker...lol. I like my Giants too but that seems like a bit much.
    Just a huge fan lol you don't like it?

Eli: "You actually caught a pass!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Just a huge fan lol you don't like it?
    It's a little too much for me. I guess I'm just content to put on my favorite Gmen jersey and watch games on my ordinary couch. It would be cool though to watch a game or so there but I don't know if I'd want that as my home.

Idk...just the way it comes across seems like if I went into that guy's bathroom or closet I might find Harry Carson or Jesse Armstead gagged and chained up next to a shrine of lit candles or something.

It's a little too much for me. I guess I'm just content to put on my favorite Gmen jersey and watch games on my ordinary couch. It would be cool though to watch a game or so there but I don't know if I'd want that as my home.

Idk...just the way it comes across seems like if I went into that guy's bathroom or closet I might find Harry Carson or Jesse Armstead gagged and chained up next to a shrine of lit candles or something.
    You act like that's a bad thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You act like that's a bad thing..
    It might be a bad thing...when I save myself and get the hell out of there without setting them free.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat_FIN View Post
    Where's the TV? The guy ran out of money while buying all that stuff and now he has to sit there and wait for tomorrow's newspaper to find out the score?
    Lmfaooooo

Banned

Too funny! My wife said the same thing. I wanna set me up a room similar to this with a bar though. I probably won't go as crazy as he did but definitely something that screams a Giants fan lives in this home. I can't go too Giants crazy though because I need to save some room for my Bulls and Uconn memorabilia.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Too funny! My wife said the same thing. I wanna set me up a room similar to this with a bar though. I probably won't go as crazy as he did but definitely something that screams a Giants fan lives in this home. I can't go too Giants crazy though because I need to save some room for my Bulls and Uconn memorabilia.
    O my God, you're a Bulls fan?

+ Reply to Thread