+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you see Eli on NFLN tonight?

Shaun Ohara and some other guys from NFLN interviewed Eli and I was lmao. He was ripping on Ohara for a bunch of things...Its a you have to see type of thing. I cant type what he said or it would be funny.

Thats probably the funniest I've heard Eli ahahaha

Here's the link....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-player...se-Eli-Manning But I think the thread above is the same thing.

Really funny!

sweatie pants

Nice Thanks for the link Ahmad

cool....
    out little Eli is all growed up....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Shaun Ohara and some other guys from NFLN interviewed Eli and I was lmao. He was ripping on Ohara for a bunch of things...Its a you have to see type of thing. I cant type what he said or it would be funny.

Thats probably the funniest I've heard Eli ahahaha
    Dude, he opened up on O'Hara. I actually kinda felt bad for him. Wearing spandex suits, sweating like a pig, making him change his pants. LMAO, I actually looked like O'Hara was genuinely embarrassed and would kick Eli arse if he had the chance.

Also, was it me or did O'Hara specifically say that they weren't friends and they had to pay Eli to come on the show? If that was the case, might be some actual bad blood between them.

Veteran
    Yeah Eli was dishing out some tough love to O'hara. Try not to imagine O'hara in a leotard when he talks about that....

We think of eli as a dufas but we forget he is 6'4", and hes a jock. I bet if i had went to high school with eli he would have made fun of me for some reason.