+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

L@@k OUT GIANTS !

COWBOYS TALK BIG !
    See what the COWBOYS have to say!
    http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com/cowboys/

He's crying over injuries???? Join the club. Is this the early excuse in case he needs it? I hope we go in thatbillion dollar stadium and really whack the out of the Cowgirls. I hope Eli hangs 30+ on that poor excuse of a team!GO Gmen!!!

All-Pro
    Did you see the one two above that? He's accusing us of the same thing all the other teams we beat lately say. That we beat ourselves in the first game.. You gotta read it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Did you see the one two above that? He's accusing us of the same thing all the other teams we beat lately say. That we beat ourselves in the first game.. You gotta read it
    I was scratching my head on that one too. I don't recall any of our players/coaches saying anything remotely close to what he said.

See, even they know our offense is high scoring. Giants didn't beat themselves all the way though.

Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    I was scratching my head on that one too. I don't recall any of our players/coaches saying anything remotely close to what he said.
    yes , he said stuff , but when he was pressed about just who said exactly what
    all he could come up with was some vague "you hear things" crap.
    he's just inventing bullsh!t to stir his defense up.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

lol, Ryan has to create his own Bulletin Board Material to get his player to play hard.

Wow rob sounds like he's been watching too much recent political rant. Such bs no one on the Giants have said that, quite the opposite. He knows the team is down in the dumps and coming up w fake propaganda to motivate his D. I really hope the Giants stomp his *** out!!!

Ryan family photo

No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Ryan family photo

No wonder whenever I read anything those 2 jag offs say I hear a calliope playing in my head!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin