+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' Henry Hynoski A Good Fit At Fullback

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/Gi..._fullback.html

Excerpt: "Henry Hynoski is tempted every once in a while to break out his highlight film from college or even high school, just so some of his closest friends on the Giants never forget he knows how to run the football.

“When we’re all hanging out and joking around, and guys pop their tapes in, I like to remind them there used to be highlights of me, too,” Hynoski recalled with a laugh.

Hynoski might not be at the center of many of those highlight packages nowadays, but the Giants’ second-year fullback usually has a hand in creating them.

Long gone are the days when a varsity standout now nicknamed, “The Hynocerous” rushed for more than 7,000 yards, scored 113 touchdowns and averaged more than 10 yards per carry for Southern Columbia Area High School in Pennsylvania.

Hynoski still is dealing out punishment, however, and at the highest level of football, although most of it ultimately benefits the rushing yardage of somebody else.

And that’s perfectly fine for the 23-year-old former undrafted free agent from the University of Pittsburgh, especially since he has carved out a niche for himself in the Giants’ backfield and has garnered a lot of respect 27 games into his NFL career." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I almost went crazy when he was a reach from getting his first TD last game. I'd give my left kidney to see him hurdle Mo Terrance Claiborne into the endzone this game.

All-Pro
    how cant you love some one nicked named the Hynocerous.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

He will get his TD soon
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    how cant you love some one nicked named the Hynocerous.....
    I'm just glad he lives up to the nickname
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm just glad he lives up to the nickname
    He is a good blocker (not great) and an above average receiver from that slot. Happy to have him, we need guys like him who just show up and play.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Thought he had Giants written all over him when he was in college, was dancing when we signed him as a UDFA

As a full back he clears lanes and takes up blockers at the LBer level. That what we pay him to do. A nice addition to this is his very good hands out of the backfield on swing passes. He will get his TD sometime this year. Eli loves to share the love!

Bench Player
    Hynocerous is awesome! Really would like to see him get his first TD.

i love Hynoski! i believe he will be a factor in our run to the playoffs! i think Eli has plays for him and he will deliver when the time comes!

i remember a coupla games last year where he was a weapon and since that time i have believed he will make some big plays for us in the future!

teams will over look him in this offense but Eli wont!