+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

So much for being in every game

With chance to win in fourth quarter. Well except for saints. We felt pretty good about ourselves going in today knowing we have been in 12/13 games this season right up to the final series of each of those games.

Those games included the likes of the Pats, niners, packers and others...so we would have never expected to be down 23-3 late in 4th at Home vs the 4-9 skins. Never expected our WRs to forget totally how to catch. For Eli to throw three picks and zero TDs. For our D to give up third and LONGs time after time after time. Nor we did expect our team to be so unprepared after the track record they have laid all season.

This was totally unacceptable for a team that had playoff hopes. And to lose twice to skins,seahawks and to Philly at home is unforgivable. To almost lose,to cards and dolphins is equally as bad
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Re: So much for being in every game

I'm still waiting for the defense to have one really good outing. Time is running out for that

All-Pro

I dont think we are going to see it this season. Best they did was the games @ philly and @ NE
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

This season is lost. They have no heart and are laughing at us the fans. This message. Lard cares more than those players. Some of the players care, but I'd cut a bunch this off season. Now the locker room is divided.

This week has blow out written all over it and I don't new. In favor of the Giants.

not that this removes responsibility for players or coaches, but the injury bug has this team playing with one arm behind its back.

last night i listened tony and rodney talk about green bay and what a huge blow it is to the team to lose their starting LG and backup LG.

yeah, that's just devastating.

i'd love to have the packers problems right now.