+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SEASON ON THE LINE

Everyone is saying, if the Cowboys Lose this game, the Season is OVER ! Lets hope the Giants put them out of there Missery !
    And ROMO goes to the JETS !

/pray and hope no mistakes and metal errors ,turn overs or injuries

The season surely wouldn't be over for them but they'd have to do pretty damn good the remainder of their games to even make the playoffs as the wildcard. This win would in essence put a nail in their coffin for the division title though!

What a terrific b-day present that would make!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Pretty sure Dallas' season was over prior to training camp.

Season over for Dallas if they lose?
    Just more media hype.Kinda like.....Frankenstorm

Starter
    Funny how quickly people forget how the Giants season was "over" last year (a few times.) Never count anybody out in this league, unless it is the Browns

dallas would have to go for 7 outta their last 9 just to get to 10 wins if we win tmrw. with philly(x2) and washington (x2) i dont see how dallas could possibly lose fewer than 3 games with the other 5 opponents outside of phil/wash.
    a win tmrw would virtually eliminate dallas in week 8...itd be sweet revenge for the opening night loss and all the trash talk dallas nation has dished since

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    What a terrific b-day present that would make!!!
    Happy 53rd!

I would say hope you have many more, but statistically speaking....
    This space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by b_ELI_eve View Post
    Funny how quickly people forget how the Giants season was "over" last year (a few times.) Never count anybody out in this league, unless it is the Browns
    Funny how you are relating the 2012 Cowboys to the 2011 Giants. Dude, if you think that the Cowboys have enough hear to withstand a loss on Sunday and fight their way back into playoff contention, all I have to say is WOW. Mark it down, if the Cowboys lose on Sunday they will collapse.