+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Who's Better Hakeem Nicks or Victor Cruz?

Would love to hear your feedback. I am a huge Nicks fan but Cruz is durable and makes huge plays. Some stats in the article for 2011 and 2012.

Excerpt:
    Who do you think is the better wide receiver Hakeem Nicks or Victor Cruz?

The New York Giants have a good problem on their hands, two extremely talented and young WR's, both looking to get paid!

Article:
    http://giantskickoff.com/2012/10/26/...r-victor-cruz/

Sorry I don't mean to come off as rude, but the Nicks vs Cruz debates are almost as bad as the Eli vs (insert QB) threads.

MUCH better.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Sorry I don't mean to come off as rude, but the Nicks vs Cruz debates are almost as bad as the Eli vs (insert QB) threads.
    Not rude at all, your opinion is yours and a valid one. If others feel the same then they won't chime in and the post will go into the depths of irrelevancy. it happens not a big deal Rudyy.

Banned

Simply said, Cruz shows up every Game!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos C View Post
    Not rude at all, your opinion is yours and a valid one. If others feel the same then they won't chime in and the post will go into the depths of irrelevancy. it happens not a big deal Rudyy.
    Thanks for understanding.

To answer your question, both are top 5 receivers in my eyes however they are different. Nicks is physical, and can beat almost every coverage. Cruz is the shifty/the big play maker. It's' hard to answer because Nicks has been battling injuries and so far Cruz has been lighting it up.

MUCH better.

a good comparison, but at the same time, almost apples oranges. they each bring mad talent to the game with skills unique to them. Cruz
    is fast,good hands, skilled , Nicks has a presence on the field that Cruz does not have, just glad they are giants! ALL IN!

it's a fair comparison, and the fact that it is really hard to make a choice just shows how lucky we are. right now Cruz is better simply because he is healthy. But Nicks is a beast. heck they both are. they each have a little something different but at the end of the day, when healthy, you'd still be hard pressed to say one or the other.

Rabble rabble.

They're both in blue and that's all I care about.

My vote goes to Victor Nicks
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1