Source: Garrett Reid Died Of Accidental Heroin Overdose
Excerpt: "According to a television station report out of Philadelphia, Andy Reid's son Garrett Reid died from an accidental overdose.
Further details will be released at a news conference, but WPVI-TV in Philadelphia reports a source has confirmed Reid died from an overdose of the drug, with which he had a long publicized history of addiction." Read more...
Hate to say it but as soon as I heard the news I knew drugs were involved.He had a history