+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

I have never, in 30 years as a season ticket holder...

left a game early, until today. It was either that, or join the boo birds which I refuse to do.

I have witnessed worse seasons first hand and losing is not as bothersome to me as how we choose to do it. Today was just a mind blowing compilation of failures in every facet of the game, attributable to everyone in the organization.

Were it not for Jason Pierre-Paul, the score would have been much more lopsided. Other than that, and maybe Weatherford's punting it was an abysmal performance from everyone else.

Good night, Mrs. Kalabash, wherever you are!

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

Re: I have never, in 30 years as a seasoln ticket holder...

When a fan like you takes off early......the ownership has a problem on its hands.

Veteran

[quote user="JMFP2"]

When a fan like you takes off early......the ownership has a problem on its hands.

[/quote]

Ka-ching, ka-ching. Nope ownership is good.

I just don't know what to say, honestly. Better to suffer in silence than make a complete fool of myself.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned

Re: I have never, in 30 years as a season ticket holder...

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]left a game early, until today.* It was either that, or join the boo birds which I refuse to do.

I have witnessed worse seasons first hand and losing is not as bothersome to me as how we choose to do it.* Today was just a mind blowing compilation of failures in every facet of the game, attributable to everyone in the organization.

Were it not for Jason Pierre-Paul, the score would have been much more lopsided.* Other than that, and maybe Weatherford's punting it was an abysmal performance from everyone else.

[/quote]

Would you have left early if there was a retractable roof and wasn't 20 degrees

Completely agree. We were there as well and it was painful to watch. Between the cold, the traffic, the well wishes to terminally ill people along with memorials to the young family of their mother who died serving in the military (please don't take that last part the wrong way....it was just depressing) ....Giants stadium absolutely sucked today.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]left a game early, until today. It was either that, or join the boo birds which I refuse to do.

I have witnessed worse seasons first hand and losing is not as bothersome to me as how we choose to do it. Today was just a mind blowing compilation of failures in every facet of the game, attributable to everyone in the organization.

Were it not for Jason Pierre-Paul, the score would have been much more lopsided. Other than that, and maybe Weatherford's punting it was an abysmal performance from everyone else.

[/quote]

I left after the pick on the fade. That sealed it.

Someone needs to tell Eli and Gilbride that the entire civilization knows we like to throw that pass so we need to come up with something else.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

[quote user="Manning"][quote user="RoanokeFan"]left a game early, until today. It was either that, or join the boo birds which I refuse to do.

[/quote]

Would you have left early if there was a retractable roof and wasn't 20 degrees[/quote]

My friend, I have sat in snow drifts to watch the New York Football Giants, the cold was not a problem for me. And you can keep the roof, this is how football was to be played. Had we played some, I might be a bit happier.

[quote user="Doctor Welby"]Completely agree. We were there as well and it was painful to watch. Between the cold, the traffic, the well wishes to terminally ill people along with memorials to the young family of their mother who died serving in the military (please don't take that last part the wrong way....it was just depressing) ....Giants stadium absolutely sucked today.[/quote]

That totally sucked. Way to show up Giants. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. That woman deserved better.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

Just don't buy them anymore, much better watching at home these days