+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DAVID WILSON TODAY

I rarely get into prediction thing, as it usually makes ya look the fool, but...

I think Bradshaw will be a late scratch. Brown starts, but Wilson gets 12-15 touches and has his 1st big day. Note I don't say "breakout game". Term way overused. Just his 1st big game. Maybe 126 yrds 1 rush TD and 1 pass TD. One long run over 50 yrds.

Of course, now I may look the fool later..but that's OK once in a while!

Go Giants!!!

3/26 yds rushing; 126 yds/1TD returning

I'm all for getting Wilson some more touches..he's earned it. I don't remember the last time our kick return game has been this productive. They need to give him more than 1 or 2 carries a game though to get him going....Bradshaw is showing once again his feet can't hold up for a whole season with him taking the majority of the snaps. I love the intensity and passion for the game that Bradshaw plays with, but his body just can't keep up

GET WELL SOON

I think that Bradshaw plays, but it would be nice to unleash the three headed monster!

Bradshaw is going to play with Brown in relief. If we get up on the Cowboys, we may see more snaps for Wilson.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

It would certainly be fitting if he broke out against the team who put him in the dog house.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    It would certainly be fitting if he broke out against the team who put him in the dog house.
    A 105 yard kick off return is in the making
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    A 105 yard kick off return is in the making
    if that happens i might try and do a back flip lol

GET WELL SOON

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    if that happens i might try and do a back flip lol
    Move the coffee table FIRST

# 80

He has added good field position on kick offs, hopefully he only gets one today. If the Giants are up by 2 scores in the 4th we might get to see Wilson in the backfield again, he needs to get more touches if he is going to be usefull at the end of the season and in the play offs.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!