+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Lightbulb I'm not sure Notre Dame could not challenge for a playoff spot in the NFL

    If you are looking for an eventual replacement for Coughlin, Brain Kelley might be your man

    And it keeps that Irish heritage going.........I'd take Kelley over Coughlin right now

    Also their O line is as big as ours, and their D much better run stoppers than our Giants

  2. #2
    Moot point. Coughlin's leaving the Giants in a coffin [which is hopefully a long time from now].

    Cleveland Browns would beat Notre Dame.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    If you are looking for an eventual replacement for Coughlin, Brain Kelley might be your man

    And it keeps that Irish heritage going.........I'd take Kelley over Coughlin right now

    Also their O line is as big as ours, and their D much better run stoppers than our Giants
    Stop it with these idiotic threads. You're just making a fool of yourself.

  4. #4
    It's a fact, defense wins Superbowls and Defense will win Bowl Games, so right now Notre Dame deserves the title shot, still a couple games to go but last night showed they are for real.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    It's a fact, defense wins Superbowls and Defense will win Bowl Games, so right now Notre Dame deserves the title shot, still a couple games to go but last night showed they are for real.
    He's implying that the Notre Dame program can have sustained success in the NFL. They'd be thrashed around by 30-40 points every game by the worst teams in the NFL, let alone the reigning SB champs with the "smaller oline and inferior run stopping Dline".

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    He's implying that the Notre Dame program can have sustained success in the NFL. They'd be thrashed around by 30-40 points every game by the worst teams in the NFL, let alone the reigning SB champs with the "smaller oline and poor run stopping Dline".
    Sorry, got in late, and agreed they would get spanked in the NFL, even by the Jets!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  7. #7
    I doubt it..........they could compete

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I doubt it..........they could compete
    You are talking about 18 and 19 year olds filling out the teams squad playing against professionals, men against boys, CMON MAN.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  9. #9
    All-Pro Delicreep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    5,366
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I'd take Kelley over Coughlin right now
    Jack...I absolutely love your enthusiasm for the Giants and your passion for the players, but let me rephrase your sentence here and see if you really feel that way logically.

    "I would take a man with absolutely no NFL experience over a 2 time SB winning coach who is currently viewed as one of the top 3 coaches in the league."
    This space for rent

  10. #10
    stoopid disrespectful thread

    but im so hoping college ends wtih 4 unbeatens and Notre Dame is ranked 3rd and does not get to play for the National Championship

    of course, i know a huge college football fan and they swear that the NCAA will reprogram the computers if they have to, for Notre Dame
    Apologize to Melo 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts