+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets go Falcons

Lets go Falcons

If the Eagles lose to the Falcons today and the Giants can beat Dallas everyone in our division will be at 4 losses at the midway point except us. It would look like the division would be ours for the taking.
    "I'm like birth control. You have to believe in me," David Wilson

Capable of running over 52 members of the roster not named manning.

Woop woop!

Go falcons

Here's what we want today besides the Giants-Cowboys game. Falcons beat the Eagles. Steelers beat the Redskins. Both 1 o'clock games and we'll know the result by the start of our game.

I really really want the Falcons to crush the Eagles, but at the same time I want someone to whoop the **** out of the Falcons because I don't think they are that good lol

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    I really really want the Falcons to crush the Eagles, but at the same time I want someone to whoop the **** out of the Falcons because I don't think they are that good lol
    Let the falcons crush the eagles today, all I care about is us and our division right now. Let the falcons lose their next game!
    MANNING TO CRUZ....

Always like one of our NFC East Rivals to get a good spanking! Go Falcons and by the way go Steelers!

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    I want the Giants to be the one to lay the beatdown on the Falcons. We play them in week 14 IIRC. And then possibly in the playoffs. Eli show everyone that Matt Ryan is still "preMatture" and Cruz & Nicks puts White and Jones in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBLUE View Post
    Let the falcons crush the eagles today, all I care about is us and our division right now. Let the falcons lose their next game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Always like one of our NFC East Rivals to get a good spanking! Go Falcons and by the way go Steelers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I want the Giants to be the one to lay the beatdown on the Falcons. We play them in week 14 IIRC. And then possibly in the playoffs. Eli show everyone that Matt Ryan is still "preMatture" and Cruz & Nicks puts White and Jones in their place.
    Yeah guys, I agree with you that I would rather have an east rival lose! I always cheer for that. Maybe next week the Falcons will get theirs!

Starter
    Eff that noise go Eagles. I want home field advantage in the playoffs baby. Its better for us today in the long run if the Eagles win.