+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jimmy Johnson homering against the Giants again

His almighty Nostradamus power believes Eli will throw three picks against the Vaulted Dallas secondary. Terry was quick to counter him and said Tony Romo will throw 4. Where does he get this three pick crap from? Starting to question his homering credibility!

Veteran
    Irvin said the same thing..

I hope Eli picks that secondary apart

Blind bias, when they have nothing to backup their claims. Eli has been dominant in Dallas up to this point, but now he'll play poorly because they are homers, please! Can't take these clowns seriously, need to keep the blind homerism to themselves.

Veteran
    Bradshaw made me laugh in his response to Jimmy saying Eli will throw 3 picks. Honestly I don't think the cowboys corners can hold up to our receivers when
    a. they are 100% healthy
    b. not rusty, minds elsewhere dropping balls.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Thats fine, just showing his support for his Cowboys as Strahan shows his support for us.

That being said, I hope we crush Dallas today
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    His almighty Nostradamus power believes Eli will throw three picks against the Vaulted Dallas secondary. Terry was quick to counter him and said Tony Romo will throw 4. Where does he get this three pick crap from? Starting to question his homering credibility!
    I don't believe it will happen, however, it's not as far as a reach as you're making it out to be. Eli is certainly capable. He threw 3 in the first half against Tampa Bay, 2 against the Redskins last week. Dallas has a better defense than both of those teams.

What would be out of the ordinary though, is if he does not throw any interceptions today.

Giants 22 Cowboys 13

Veteran
    Do be fair he did say eli is a great qb, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    Do be fair he did say eli is a great qb, though.
    "Eli's a great QB, but he'll throw three picks today."

Sounds like he is sugarcoating his bias, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    I don't believe it will happen, however, it's not as far as a reach as you're making it out to be. Eli is certainly capable. He threw 3 in the first half against Tampa Bay, 2 against the Redskins last week. Dallas has a better defense than both of those teams.

What would be out of the ordinary though, is if he does not throw any interceptions today.

Giants 22 Cowboys 13
    Why would that be out of the ordinary? I hoping he doesn't throw another pick for the rest of the season! Now that would be out of the ordinary. Christ, Eli can play a couple of games without picks, give the man some credit.

Eli is indoors. He plays well in good weather and indoors is good weather.