+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47
  1. #1
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    57,969

    gilbride take notes on steelers please

    So now we see what good offense calls can do vs the skins. Why our offense struggles so much vs them i can't understand. I know Big ben is a good QB but still so is eli and cruz is a special talent.


    Coughlin using his Tablet

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,434
    I love that Bradshaw, Coughlin animation. hahahah... I hope bradshaw comes out fired up again today.

  3. #3
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    96,800
    It may be Gilbride find us a field to practice on
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-28-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  4. #4
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    57,969
    Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    I love that Bradshaw, Coughlin animation. hahahah... I hope bradshaw comes out fired up again today.
    i love how TC screams get out there!!! haha balls of steel


    Coughlin using his Tablet

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    57,969
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It may be Gilbride find us a field to practice on
    not sure if its gilbride or is it Eli or do they just know us that well they know our offense tendencies.


    Coughlin using his Tablet

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    So now we see what good offense calls can do vs the skins. Why our offense struggles so much vs them i can't understand. I know Big ben is a good QB but still so is eli and cruz is a special talent.
    i agree. we only scored 27 points vs the redskins.

  7. #7
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    96,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    not sure if its gilbride or is it Eli or do they just know us that well they know our offense tendencies.
    I'm referring to the weather possibly not allowing the team to get home. In fact. if I were John Mara, I'd be asking a college where it's dry for use of a field JUST IN CASE
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  8. #8
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    57,969
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm referring to the weather possibly not allowing the team to get home. In fact. if I were John Mara, I'd be asking a college where it's dry for use of a field JUST IN CASE
    oh right. maybe albany


    Coughlin using his Tablet

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer Harooni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Think Big Rudy
    Posts
    57,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    i agree. we only scored 27 points vs the redskins.
    than k you defense for the turnovers you mean.


    Coughlin using his Tablet

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    96,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    oh right. maybe albany
    More like Lehigh away from the storm. They could fly into ABI
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts