+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Steelers making Giants D look terrible

If your watching the skins/steelers play, are you feeling like the Giants defense is worst then when you watched them play the skins?

I am, The steelers have not allowed a touchdown yet mid 4th already and they have a very aged d. I know skins receivers have dropped a few passes today but all in all they are getting at RG3 better and containing him a whole lot better making the rest of the team produce and look like the average offense they are.

DeAngelo Hall ejected
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    Our Defense has played poorly with the only real exception against the 49ers. The Steelers still have a solid Defense. We don't need the steelers to see that our defense has been struggling.

I'm watching the Steelers and I'm watching DeAngelo Hall get ejected for yelling at officials.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Veteran
    I don't know what you're talking about.. The only thing that has helped the Steelers D is the 10 dropped passes the Redskins receivers have done

Bench Player
    I know what you mean, but... it's not always easy to compare week-to-week like that. I mean, the Giants might come out and play great against the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAE View Post
    If your watching the skins/steelers play, are you feeling like the Giants defense is worst then when you watched them play the skins?

I am, The steelers have not allowed a touchdown yet mid 4th already and they have a very aged d. I know skins receivers have dropped a few passes today but all in all they are getting at RG3 better and containing him a whole lot better making the rest of the team produce and look like the average offense they are.
    No! they have the benefit of watching us and other teams play them. its bound to happen that a team will figure him out

Hall is nuts! He may get suspended. The guy is washed up. He talks a better game than he can play.

The Giant defense is good, not great. That said, the Redskins are going to play the GIants much, much tougher than they are going to play the Steelers. NFCe matchups are just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    The Giant defense is good, not great. That said, the Redskins are going to play the GIants much, much tougher than they are going to play the Steelers. NFCe matchups are just like that.
    ^^ this!

division opponents know each other much better than other teams!