+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If the NYG d*mn receivers

don't start holding onto the ball, they're going to let Dallas back into this thing.

4 Drops - All for first downs...
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Starter
    gotta start making some catches, bring 82 Randle back into game

For anyone asking if it was Eli or the receivers... I posted this before the Cowboys scored any points (in the second quarter). The receivers/TEs were horrible today.

Veteran
    The Dallas corners are what I wish the NYG corners were like. Physical and blanketing.

Their corners are definitely an upgrade from last year, but there were too many dropped balls against a division opponent... which should warrant "playoff focus" from the wide receivers. There were no outstanding plays, which is ok, but at least catch the balls that hit you in the hands. The lack of separation and losing first downs while retreating to avoid getting hit, is disturbing too.

Any of you think that Elis lack of accuracy and poor timing had anything to do with this? Because he's been a dud the last 2 weeks, in comparison!

Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post
    Any of you think that Elis lack of accuracy and poor timing had anything to do with this? Because he's been a dud the last 2 weeks, in comparison!
    Last 2 weeks were pretty bad for him...but he also made that awfully accurate pass to Cruz last week to win the game.

To get to the point, I think Eli is the least of our problems on this team right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bearbryant View Post
    There were moments where the ball was in their hands, and they just dropped it. Sometimes it's Eli's accuracy, but they did drop catchable balls.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    There were moments where the ball was in their hands, and they just dropped it. Sometimes it's Eli's accuracy, but they did drop catchable balls.
    Outside of the Carolina & SF games they Giants have been inconsistent all the way around - their passing game is no exception