+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

The announcers to this game.....

are so biased! Ever since kickoff I have heard Aikman run his mouth like him and Buck are rooting for the Cowboys this game. Am I nuts or does it totally seem this way???? I just think it's unprofessional. Like Eli's deep pass to Randle I heard the most pathetic, reluctant "Manning completes to Randle for.... 40 yards" in a monotone I don't care voice. However when Romo throws deep to Bryant then they get excited....

Screw them.

It's us against the world and don't ever forget it.

IT'S BRENNAMAN NOT BUCK

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendo15 View Post
    Screw them.

It's us against the world and don't ever forget it.
    excellently put

Aikman hasn't said a nice thing about the Giants/Eli unless forced. That is always the way.

You speak the truth.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by EVGiant17 View Post
    Aikman hasn't said a nice thing about the Giants/Eli unless forced. That is always the way.
    That isn't true. He complements him all the time. He isn't a homer like us. He calls out the bad along with the good. So I don't have any issues with what he does.

I'm fine with Aikman but Brennaman should not be announcing Giants game anymore. It's appeared to me he was rooting for the cowboys.

Aikman is a cowboy! i never expect him to praise the Giants especially when they are playing the turds!

i didnt like the announcing either. but i didnt like blowing a 23 pt lead more