+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'll take it.

All-Pro

I'll take it.

I gave up during the game. That was hard to watch. All those turnovers and to have to win like that was ugly. It's a win though. They have to do something about their red zone offense. I guess this was just another typical NFC East game.

All-Pro
    Oh wait. They get the ball back. I spoke to soon maybe?

it isnt over yet bro

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    It is now. LOSERERS!
    Guess again...
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Guess again...
    Man your fast. I tried to delete it. Lol. Still, it's not over and this was UGLY!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Man your fast. I tried to delete it. Lol. Still, it's not over and this was UGLY!
    LOL, very ugly... but if they hold out and win, I will take it.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    LOL, very ugly... but if they hold out and win, I will take it.
    I'll take the win of course, provided there's no TD coming up but adjustments need to be made on both sides of the ball so this doesn't happen again.

All-Pro
    They came very close to scoring again. That was UGLY! Still a win but please work hard at fixing that red zone offense.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTuckNYG91 View Post
    I'll take the win of course, provided there's no TD coming up but adjustments need to be made on both sides of the ball so this doesn't happen again.
    6 turnovers by the D... I will take that all day long. They may have given up some big plays, but those turnovers more than make up for it... it should have been a blowout based on that alone. The offense was about as bad as I have seen them look in a long time though.