+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Jerry Reese, for the love of god

Please make the secondary your #1 priority for here on out

that and OLine beasts... hay-zeus how do you not convert a critical 1st down to get to victory formation ?

w-t-f !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

While he's at it, find a replacement for Justin Tuck.

Banned
    He has been drafting secondary players. It's these ticky tack rules affecting their play. We needed more pressure on Romo.

No our priority needs to be O-line and have Corey Webster restructure his damn contract.

I think he will. He drafted only two defensive players this year. To be fair, our rookies are getting a lot of playing time and getting a baptism by fire. I think while they are going through the motions-Austin, Kuhn, Amukamara, Hosely-they are gaining valuable experience. Also, some of our higher priced veterans are really not playing up to their old levels or for the money they make-Tuck, Webster, Rolle. We need an infusion of some fiery guys I think, a some leaders. Also, we need more talent an speed. I think JR will address this in the coming draft and free agency period. He's no dummy.

The secondary is only partially to blame. We have been blitzing our LBs all game and leaving the mid underneath passing lanes wide open.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Please make the secondary your #1 priority for here on out
    Nah, he need a better coach. Coughlin is not what you guys make him to be. This was totally unnecessary. He just stands in the sidelines while the idiot Killdrive and the incompetent Fewell ruin the game. Do you realize that we got inside the 30 5 times and we scored only 1 TD? How pathetic is this? But so and so dropped the ball, blah blah blah. Who put so and so in the line up and why WIlson or Brown is not in the game? Bradshaw did nothing today and even put the ball on the ground. So why did we draft Wilson? To sit on the bench? He is a 1st round pick. Other 1st round picks are carrying their teams now ours are sitting on the bench. Well, get ready fro more of this because more its coming. Well, the Steelers made RG3 look pretty pedestrian, and we almost let him win the game. Just saying. It is all coaching. Fix the coaching problem and you will fix this team.

I can deal with Killdrive. The man has his moments-far more than Fewell does. I think the talent Fewell has bailed him out more often than not on D. By some lucky stroke of fortune, I hope Spagnualo can make it back to us.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Nah, he need a better coach. Coughlin is not what you guys make him to be. This was totally unnecessary. He just stands in the sidelines while the idiot Killdrive and the incompetent Fewell ruin the game. Do you realize that we got inside the 30 5 times and we scored only 1 TD? How pathetic is this? But so and so dropped the ball, blah blah blah. Who put so and so in the line up and why WIlson or Brown is not in the game? Bradshaw did nothing today and even put the ball on the ground. So why did we draft Wilson? To sit on the bench? He is a 1st round pick. Other 1st round picks are carrying their teams now ours are sitting on the bench. Well, get ready fro more of this because more its coming. Well, the Steelers made RG3 look pretty pedestrian, and we almost let him win the game. Just saying. It is all coaching. Fix the coaching problem and you will fix this team.
    Fire Coughlin lol, but seriously coughlin sucks