+ Reply to Thread

hakeem makin moves on three defenders catch video

that one screen catch that hakeem got a catch and made two defenders miss and then stiff armed the other one. Does anyone have that video clip or of make a gif or something? Thanks!

Re: hakeem makin moves on three defenders catch video

just so you don't get your hopes up too high - if I'm not mistaken, that play begins with Nicks nearly bobbling the catch into oncoming defenders....

but after that? yea, heck of a play... and it showed that Bradshaw-esque WILLPOWER that so few modern players have.

true but he caught and didnt let it get fumbled and did his best bradshaw impression. I just liked it overall cuz in the end he did work and didn't screw up. Only thing I cared for in the game minus JPP carrying the defense on his back.

I'd trade that for him catching the walk in TD rather than hitting him in his facemask...

[quote user="Firenugget"]I'd trade that for him catching the walk in TD rather than hitting him in his facemask...
    [/quote]

I SECOND THAT

yea very true but you can only play the cards with what you were dealt

[quote user="TrueBlue10"]just so you don't get your hopes up too high - if I'm not mistaken, that play begins with Nicks nearly bobbling the catch into oncoming defenders....

but after that? yea, heck of a play... and it showed that Bradshaw-esque WILLPOWER that so few modern players have.
    [/quote]

Hahaha wow total ADD post, but dude your sig is awesome