+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Corey Webster Needs to be Benched!

Week after week this guy gets picked on. Honestly, when the season started, I thought Prince would've been goat, but he is played really really well. But it seems like CW is playing one of his seasons ever. I would like to see him benched. He gets burned on 90% of ball thrown his way and then looks for a flag from the refs. I would like to see one of the younger guys playing in his place. We are already giving up big plays on his side of the field, so I don't think replacing him would make a difference to our defense. I would like to see Coe or Hosley in his place.

Would you bench CW or not? If so, who would you replace him with.
    Last edited by nycisgreat; 10-28-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Veteran
    Coe absoluetly not, Hosley yes, despite a few peneltys he really played well.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ALLnygIN View Post
    Coe absoluetly not, Hosley yes, despite a few peneltys he really played well.
    Lets Talk about this !

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    Lets Talk about this !
    oh come on.. you know Hosley is waayyy better than Coe. lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    Week after week this guy gets picked on. Honestly, when the season started, I thought Prince would've been goat, but he is played really really well. But it seems like CW is playing one of his seasons ever. I would like to see him benched. He gets burned on 90% of ball thrown his way and then looks for a flag from the refs. I would like to see one of the younger guys playing in his place. We are already giving up big plays on his side of the field, so I don't think replacing him would make a difference to our defense. I would like to see Coe or Hosley in his place.

you replace him with someone from the draft next season

Lol, I am indifferent either way. CW hasn't played one good game this season. Anyone who replaces this guy would be an upgrade to me.

how did webster buy the double move on the hand mary??? like he almost cost us the game with the most ******ed play ever

Starter
    Apparently he is dealing with a hamstring problem and isn't 100%

Did you watch the game?

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post

Did you watch Prince today. He had no shot against Austin. 3 receivers with 100 yards. The entire secondary sucked today. Hosley was just as bad. He committed those penalties because he was getting beat.