+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting read about the Cowboys game...

Veteran

Interesting read about the Cowboys game...

Banned
    LOL I wish I could get that GIF or JPEG of Jerry pickin his nose y'all..........kick our axxes my axx
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-29-2012 at 10:14 AM.

One post refers to Jason Garret as "Garrett Top". First time i have heard that.

Interesting comment. Shows how predictable Killdrive's play calling is.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Interesting comment. Shows how predictable Killdrive's play calling is.
    Attachment 313
    Agreed. If we're weren't so damn conservative we blow them out. Dallas shouldn't have even been in that game.

People want to blame Gilbride, and he has his faults, but this is more Coughlin's way of doing things when this team has a big lead. I'm not going to bash a 2 time SB winning HC, but this has always been my pet peeve of the old guy. He would be RIGHT that we need to play more conservative IF we had the running game we once had....we don't have that anymore. We need to stay aggressive and step on thier necks. Play to OUR strengths. Trust Eli.....I believe the risk vs reward is in our favor. This team plays afraid to lose when it has the lead.

The good news is, we DIDN'T lose this one. Usually we do!!

Oh....I'm all for seeing what Brown can do with more carries.

LMAO a lot of Cowboy fans with the what if's like they should've won this game. In reality they SHOULDN'T have even been in the ball park yesterday. Romo didn't play better then Eli He played worse 4 ints. that horrible.For Dallas fans to say Eli was not Elite is just being a hater. I bet 9 times out of 10 you give the Giants a 23-0 lead they will score more then 6 points to win the game. Dallas defense had a great game yesterday but our play calling was suspect.We weren't aggressive in the redzone the Giants played not to lose and they almost got burned. Once again Dallas fans are delusional to think they should've won that game and that they gave it to us....it was definitely the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    People want to blame Gilbride, and he has his faults, but this is more Coughlin's way of doing things when this team has a big lead. I'm not going to bash a 2 time SB winning HC, but this has always been my pet peeve of the old guy. He would be RIGHT that we need to play more conservative IF we had the running game we once had....we don't have that anymore. We need to stay aggressive and step on thier necks. Play to OUR strengths. Trust Eli.....I believe the risk vs reward is in our favor. This team plays afraid to lose when it has the lead.

The good news is, we DIDN'T lose this one. Usually we do!!

Oh....I'm all for seeing what Brown can do with more carries.
    couldn't have agreed more...they play scarred yesterday and that is just plain stupid when you have Eli as a qb. If we were down by a td they would've thrown the ball all over Dallas but instead they keep with the non existent running game. I almost feel bad for Eli when the coaches go away from this team strengths which Eli and the wr's. 15-29 is not good Eli should have at least 40 pass attempts a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LMAO a lot of Cowboy fans with the what if's like they should've won this game. In reality they SHOULDN'T have even been in the ball park yesterday. Romo didn't play better then Eli He played worse 4 ints. that horrible.For Dallas fans to say Eli was not Elite is just being a hater. I bet 9 times out of 10 you give the Giants a 23-0 lead they will score more then 6 points to win the game. Dallas defense had a great game yesterday but our play calling was suspect.We weren't aggressive in the redzone the Giants played not to lose and they almost got burned. Once again Dallas fans are delusional to think they should've won that game and that they gave it to us....it was definitely the other way around.
    Why shouldn't the Cowboys have been on the same field?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Why shouldn't the Cowboys have been on the same field?
    let's see the Giants settle for 5 fg's in the redzone the play calling was predictable the whole time in the redzone run, run, 3rd and long pass I don't care who the qb is that is not the ideal situation your want your qb in. I get it you guys played great defense you lost by fingertips but we just let you hang around. Allowed Tony to play care free without scoring td's. There is no denying the Giants played not to lose.

+ Reply to Thread