+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dallas is built to beat the Giants....

not for the division, not for anything else but for the bug JJ has up his *** from the Giants. I honestly think its all he cares about and that by beating us, everything will just take care of itself after.

We looked bad week 1 - we looked bad today, but matchup wise I think Dallas and Philly are the toughest for us.

God damn my head hurts from this game.
    BASTE MODE

--80--

**** em. We're in their heads.

Veteran
    Jerry Jones does have a personal vendetta against the gmen.

Veteran
    in jerry's head he thinks that since the Giants won the superbowl last year all you have to do it beat the giants and you win a superbowl too.

All-Pro
    They built a defense to stop us...

Veteran
    Division games are tough. No teams know us better than our division rivals.

It was a combination of that along with the fact that our offense didn't make the most of their chances. A few dropped balls and bad run plays can have a major impact on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    not for the division, not for anything else but for the bug JJ has up his *** from the Giants. I honestly think its all he cares about and that by beating us, everything will just take care of itself after.
    It's so true. They're totally built with that one objective in mind -- to beat us. It seems that we're built to be able to beat Brady and the Pats in the SB.

I know which one I'd rather have.

No doubt the Giants made mistakes on their own today, but game planning as well... im sure JJ made it REAL clear to fatty Ryan how meaningful these games are to HIM... wink wink nod nod... future head coach spot blah blah blah....

Fat mouth seems to get especially hyped for the Giants games.
    BASTE MODE

--80--

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post

We looked bad week 1 - we looked bad today, but matchup wise I think Dallas and Philly are the toughest for us.

God damn my head hurts from this game.
    There is no doubt in my mind that the Eagles' and Cowboys' rosters are set specifically for games against the Giants.

And sadly, it doesn't seem like Gilbride has that figured out.

Thank God for turnovers, or the Cowboys would have beaten the cheez whiz out of the Giants.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

They built another stadium for us.