+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dallas clock guy

Guy screwed us left the clock with 1 second .

TC is pissed about the clock not running out.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Yep the refs were bs and the clock was bs.

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post

Was there a REAL explanation for it going from 6 to 10 seconds? I didnt even hear the ref give instructions
    BASTE MODE

--80--

i knew that was BS as well i was screaming at the tv...that was nuts officiating, but atleast they made the right call wit the td being called back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Was there a REAL explanation for it going from 6 to 10 seconds? I didnt even hear the ref give instructions
    yeah wtf, the play woulda ended the same time regardless of td/incompletion.

the refs made a ton of suspect calls and that last second confused me as well the ball was still in play

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post

The 10 second call and the 1 second call was right on the money. No complaints here. Clock adjustments from when players hit the ground and not when the clock master decides to stop the clock. Overruled by refs in this case, which was right.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

The refs were absolutely suspect and the clock guy... I mean... how does that final second grip to 1 second like a dropped cat?! I usually don't blame the refs but Dallas wasn't flagged on one call after the Ware penalty until the 4th quarter. There was so much holding going on by the Cowboys as well as our receivers being clung to way more than what our guys were doing.

It seemed suspect.

The clock is not started on the snap of the ball late in the game over and over again.....Romo is 7 yards back then the clock starts. Why snap from a shotgun if the clock operator is going to act like it's a shotgun snap.

First football game I have ever seen that had 3 plays in 10 seconds. LOL. Oh well, we still won anyways.

Guys do have any idea how stupid this sounds?
    One sentence you are complaining about the refs cuz the clock guy blew 4 seconds in our favor.
    Next you are essentially calling the clock guy a Cowboy homer for leaving one second on the clock.
    I mean WTF?