+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is why the media doesn't give us love..

We don't play like a great team. 6 takeaways and we almost lose. We can't close the door. This is a good team but they certainly aren't a great team, and def don't deserve to be praised by anybody. I'll take the win of coarse, but we did not look like a playoff team today.

Veteran
    I'd have to agree.. we are sometimes unstoppable, and sometimes god awful. We are a great team, but we can also be terrible. We are way to inconsistant.

Great teams win ugly.

We never look like a playoff team during the season. All we like to do is get to the playoffs by playing above average until we hit our stride in the playoffs. Ugly win today. was it deserved? some say no. some say yes. I say both. Yes on how our defence played til the point where they took their foot off the gas. and I will say no in how we only managed 29 points with 6 turnovers. Lucky win but the most important factor is that we are 6-2 with a 3 game lead over dallas/philly/skins and are 2 - 2 within the divison

A great team would have stepped on their throats in the first quarter and won by 35

With 6 turnovers we should of blown them out, that was bs.

I can give two ****s what they think we are 6-2 and beat the boys again in their house. I am just worried about this offense the last two weeks was shocking how poor they played

Who cares really. It is all about winning games and championships. We do a pretty good job of that.
    No one remembers who came in second.

But we won and that is not what happened. Sometimes bad things happen. At the end of the day the W is what counts.

great teams find a way to win and thats what we did again