+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question David Wilson: mediocre today

didn't seem to have any energy? last few games it looked like he was going to break every tackle. this game he looked
    like he didnt want to run.

a little too patient maybe? seems like hes waiting and waiting ... theres the hole.... oops too late.

Biggest threat to run one back who's never actually run one back.
    BASTE MODE

--80--

I think he is a marked man now in the KR game. Opponents are showing more respect for his ability. Who knows really....maybe it just wasnt blocked well.

I just give credit to the Boys who did a good job on ST coverage.

They had good coverage on David.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

The entire offense was mediocore today.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

To me, it doesn't seem like he accelerates like he once did. Before, he caught the ball and started to jet. Now, he has to take a look around before he picks up steam.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    To me, it doesn't seem like he accelerates like he once did. Before, he caught the ball and started to jet. Now, he has to take a look around before he picks up steam.
    exactly.

he wasnt running with the same speed as usual

The giants need to stop the revolving door at rb. I know it work years back but I think a rb needs to get in rhytm just like a qb leave one guy in there whoever it is and let them play.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    The giants need to stop the revolving door at rb. I know it work years back but I think a rb needs to get in rhytm just like a qb leave one guy in there whoever it is and let them play.
    That's what they've been doing, with bradshaw. The other RBs dont even get that many snaps to begin with... That said, I think it's telling that our ONE offensive TD of the day was an Andre Brown rusher...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.