+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You have got to be kidding me with Jason Whitten

18 catches? He was open all day. Boley was embarrassing. It isn't like Whitten is some speedy WR. Very poor job by Giants LB's and DB's today.

That proved to be their undoing, he was looking for him on the 4th and 1, staring him down, which led to the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    18 catches? He was open all day. Boley was embarrassing. It isn't like Whitten is some speedy WR. Very poor job by Giants LB's and DB's today.
    You are so right!I can't figure how Whitten gets so open so often.Something here is not quite right.

We really missed Jaquan Williams in this game, he's the perfect player to cover the TE. But I must say, Boley usually is much better against the TE than we saw today.

I do not like what we were doing on defense at the LB position today. We blitzed a lot of LBers today and when we did Romor always had the middle of the field open.

Witten is a great route runner with good hands and he's big and faster than you think. Yes our coverage sucked, but he's damn good and now you know why Bennett never saw the field.

somebody mentioned it earlier and i think its defintely true. Probably would have put Rolle on him if we had KP to at safety. Not sure it would have helped though haha.

agreed, We allowed Romo and Whitten to exploit the same damn pattern all day.

Blackburn had held him in check but he is very physical and constatly pushes off inside 5 yds........after Blackburn went down he had a field day

worst part was that he only ran 2-3 routes the whole game.