+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Inability to score TDs in the redzone has been exposed.

If this game vs. Dallas isn't an example of how inept the offense is in scoring TDs inside the redzone, I don't know what is.

The problem doesn't stop there, this offense also has a problem converting 3rd and short.

And the last problem is getting that crucial 1st down to seal the game, I mean just how many times are the Cowboys getting a chance after chance? It made me sick to the stomach that the so-called clutch Eli can't even get a 1st down to seal the game.

The game after a 23 point lead also was called incredibly conservative, if there's a time to be aggressive, it's when you have a 23 point lead, but what does Gilbride do? He plays dead, and Dallas gets back into the game. This is truly a worst display of play-calling I've ever seen.

If it was any other team than Dallas, I have no doubt that Giants lost this game, and they almost did, any homer fan who actually could celebrate this win without feeling lucky should just punch themselves in the face.

Pittsburgh is going to kill the Giants.

NOBODY COMMENT ON THIS POST, HE'S A TROLL YES, I KNOW I JUST COMMENTED.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    If this game vs. Dallas isn't an example of how inept the offense is in scoring TDs inside the redzone, I don't know what is.

The problem doesn't stop there, this offense also has a problem converting 3rd and short.

And the last problem is getting that crucial 1st down to seal the game, I mean just how many times are the Cowboys getting a chance after chance? It made me sick to the stomach that the so-called clutch Eli can't even get a 1st down to seal the game.

The game after a 23 point lead also was called incredibly conservative, if there's a time to be aggressive, it's when you have a 23 point lead, but what does Gilbride do? He plays dead, and Dallas gets back into the game. This is truly a worst display of play-calling I've ever seen.

If it was any other team than Dallas, I have no doubt that Giants lost this game, and they almost did, any homer fan who actually could celebrate this win without feeling lucky should just punch themselves in the face.

Pittsburgh is going to kill the Giants.
    That's the attitude we like around here.
    No one remembers who came in second.

they played exactly like u said they needed to sny, they ran the ball a ton and tried being a ball control offense. if anything, todays game just shows how moronic your stance was previously

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    That's the attitude we like around here.
    Don't blame me for being a realist, but after seeing that the game is at home, I'd say the game will be close, but if they keep settling for FGs, forget about it.

Banned
    I though playcallin was horrific

so called Clutch-Eli?

YOU BITE YOUR TONGUE YOUNG MAN!

I hate to say this but I have to agree with you on this one. I got on you in the past but I will give credit where it is due. The Giants should have scored 50 points. Where are the crosssing routes?

I think our red zone passing game needs a lot of work. But I trust them to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JayMas9 View Post
    I think our red zone passing game needs a lot of work. But I trust them to figure it out.
    I hope so I want that repeat.