+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The positives we can take from this game.

First off. hats to the defence creating 6 turnovers regardless how the offence struggled, they get the credit and Steve brown gets my MVP of the game.

Now. Regardless of how we won tonight be it that it was ugly in most parts. We are 6-2 now with a 3 game lead over the rest of the NFC East as both philly and Skins lost today and we are now 2-2 in the division. To me that 3 game lead is important and with the Steelers in town next week, I'm hoping we can keep it at 3 or if theres luck on our side we can stretch it to a 4 game lead. Granted we are still 2-2 in the division, the next two weeks are crucial going into that bye.

Great win in terms of where it puts us. But a horrible performance on the offensive side which needs to be sorted quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassett00 View Post
    First off. hats to the defence creating 6 turnovers regardless how the offence struggled, they get the credit and Steve brown gets my MVP of the game.

Now. Regardless of how we won tonight be it that it was ugly in most parts. We are 6-2 now with a 3 game lead over the rest of the NFC East as both philly and Skins lost today and we are now 2-2 in the division. To me that 3 game lead is important and with the Steelers in town next week, I'm hoping we can keep it at 3 or if theres luck on our side we can stretch it to a 4 game lead. Granted we are still 2-2 in the division, the next two weeks are crucial going into that bye.

Great win in terms of where it puts us. But a horrible performance on the offensive side which needs to be sorted quick.

The only positive to come out of this game is the W.

I agree the defense gets credited for the turnovers whether they earned them or not, that's how it works. But that was hardly a noteworthy defensive effort. The offense was putrid.

the positives are with the exception of a few D players we STUNK..........but won nonetheless

a win is a win is a win

I guess I phrased it wrongly. apologies. The defense gave up some big plays. no doubt about that. But they also gave the offence position to put the game away countless times but they just set up shop and stayed there. like you said. The offense was putrid. As it was mentioned earlier in a post, Witten deserves huge props today for his performance. The man is a machine and we could not cover the guy.

The positives of the game is that the game is over and I don't have to see Rob Ryan's ugly mug on my big screen tv.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

there is nothing wrong with our offense that sitting Bradshaw and playing Brown and throwing a few screens would not fix

Once again Eli did not get sacked I believe........I think Ware got him once but it was negated by a penalty

Tynes, Stevie Brown and the W are the only positives

Downtown Stevie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Once again Eli did not get sacked I believe........I think Ware got him once but it was negated by a penalty
    On NFL they credit Ware for the sack.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    Tynes, Stevie Brown and the W are the only positives
    JPP should be 2nd highest positive behind only Stevie Brown.