+ Reply to Thread

Would anyone here sign an online petition to send to the owners??

http://www.petitiononline.com/petitions/new

Seems to me we could pick a focused message and have fans sign it. I would think that a petition (free and online) signed by THOUSANDS of fans and sent to the owners would carry some weight. I don't think you could make it a broad petition like "fire the coach we suck" and it has to be realistic, but certainly asking for a new DC or new OC/DC is not wrong. I will gladly give it a shot if the consensus is that some folks on here would sign it.
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: Would anyone here sign an online petition to send to the owners??

Useless. It wouldn't even be looked at.

Was there a team on the field yesterday for us? I saw some blue jerseys but they weren't doing much. This up and down play and it hasn't been just this season, seasons past too. It's time to flush the coaching staff and start all over. We have some incredible talent. Where is the drive to kick everyones @ss every week? I sure haven't seen it. At least someone to replace Gilbride, his play calling sucks.
    We are too predictable. I know we had injuries to the defense, not all coaching there give him another year to turn it around.

All-Pro

You will see the same coaching staff next year.

Veteran

YES

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]http://www.petitiononline.com/petitions/new Seems to me we could pick a focused message and have fans sign it. I would think that a petition (free and online) signed by THOUSANDS of fans and sent to the owners would carry some weight. I don't think you could make it a broad petition like "fire the coach we suck" and it has to be realistic, but certainly asking for a new DC or new OC/DC is not wrong. I will gladly give it a shot if the consensus is that some folks on here would sign it.[/quote]

You either fire the HC or you let him pick his coordinators.

TC has been part of 2 SB winning Giants teams. You either go with him or you don't.

It sends a brutal message to potential replacement HCs out there that if you come to NY you're not in control of you're own staff.