+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Another positive in the win today?

Only 2 more division games, the rest of the NFC East have yet to play each other, it's gonna be fun watching them beat up on each other as the season goes on

ThThe bad news is we have to play the Eagles at home and the Skins who gave us countless problems away. I agree tho it will be interesting to see how they battle it out.

Agree...havnig them all play one another is a great situation to be in. Two games up in the division and Wash/Philly/Dallas look like equals (all mediocre) means hopefully they just play splitsy with each other

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassett00 View Post
    ThThe bad news is we have to play the Eagles at home and the Skins who gave us countless problems away. I agree tho it will be interesting to see how they battle it out.
    Eagles aren't until week 17. I guarantee Philly will be out of all playoff races by then.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Eagles aren't until week 17. I guarantee Philly will be out of all playoff races by then.
    in contention to be in the playoffs or out of the playoffs will not matter. It's a divisional game which are always played tough and if it comes down to use needing to win to either get into the playoffs or affect our seeding, I am sure the Eagles will want to beat us as they have done in the past at Metlife.

4-4 should get them the division.

Veteran
    LOL Eagles play @ Saints next week, Cowboys @ Falcons
    Last edited by drewz; 10-28-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Wonder who will win the saints or saints. Saints could lose twice in one game.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassett00 View Post
    in contention to be in the playoffs or out of the playoffs will not matter. It's a divisional game which are always played tough and if it comes down to use needing to win to either get into the playoffs or affect our seeding, I am sure the Eagles will want to beat us as they have done in the past at Metlife.
    Who cares. If they are out, and the Giants are division champs by then, I'm all good.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Only 2 more division games, the rest of the NFC East have yet to play each other, it's gonna be fun watching them beat up on each other as the season goes on
    Was division leaders mentioned? Sorry to be a downer.