+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

At the end of the year it wont matter that this was a disgustingly ugly win

Al that matters is another win and a Dallas loss. Couple that with the Eagles and the Redskins loss and it was a good day. Of course many injuries again but hopefully none to serious.

At the end of the game it wont matter that this was a disgustingly ugly win

seriously...NY won and everyone else lost. This is as good as it gets on a reg season sunday

And it's a division win too....so that's good too!

Who was injured? I saw the Rolle tumble onto his shoulder and obviously Chase went down. Any others?

On a positive note, Canty for the first half looked good (invisible in the 2nd half...probably conditioning)

to be honest it doesnt matter now!

6-2 was the objective....objective met!

Finally a thread with rational thoughts. No one remembers the narrow wins last season against Miami and Arizona who were bad teams.

Bench Player
    Lol...this is how the NFC East is. I COULDN'T care less how we won that game. All I know is we are 2 1/2 games up in the NFC East and every other team in the East has a record below 500.

We WIN IN ALL SCENARIOS

yeah, but if we play likek we did the last two games, we won't be winning anything

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    yeah, but if we play likek we did the last two games, we won't be winning anything
    This is talented veteran team that has proven they will turn it on when in late in the season. All that matters at this point is winning enough games to get into the postseason.