+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any non-US Giants's fans here ?

Hello !
    I read this forum almost every day since a long, long time. Decide to participate from now ! ^^'
    Any fans here who don't live in United States ? Tough to live in another country. I live in France and I usually had sleep at 1 AM/ 5 AM to watch the Giants's games.

Anyway, I just lived a real nightmare. With the two last games I think I lost 10 years of my life. But be at 6-2 is really good.

Ahah seems like I'm the only one ^^'

There are a large contingent of fans from the UK here and some Canadians too

Welcome
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

You aren't the only one . I'm from Ireland. stay up no matter the time for Giants games. I've woken up neighbours screaming and shouting abuse at TV at 3 am in the morning. Must think I am a nutcase ^^

Cool

Canada over here....same time as NY

Brazil over here.

Glad i'm not the only one guys

Quote Originally Posted by Hassett00 View Post
    You aren't the only one . I'm from Ireland. stay up no matter the time for Giants games. I've woken up neighbours screaming and shouting abuse at TV at 3 am in the morning. Must think I am a nutcase ^^
    Same thing, can't miss a game. But damn i would love to have more non-primetime games for my health ^^'

Quote Originally Posted by DaFrenchy View Post
    Hello !
    I read this forum almost every day since a long, long time. Decide to participate from now ! ^^'
    Any fans here who don't live in United States ? Tough to live in another country. I live in France and I usually had sleep at 1 AM/ 5 AM to watch the Giants's games.

Anyway, I just lived a real nightmare. With the two last games I think I lost 10 years of my life. But be at 6-2 is really good.

the 6-2 records add those lost years back on your life. your even so it can be much better than that!

Starter
    Canada on the west coast

6-2 in four of the past six seasons, with two championships. It's definitely worth it!