+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks For The Memories

TC please leave quietly. I'm sick and tired of hearing how Kilbride and Fewell stink. They proved that yesterday and numerous times before that. What don't some people get. What the h*ll does the title HC mean.He approves their play calling. He's the tough guy who WHIPS the entire team into shape. He gets the bigger bucks.
    I didn't just post this because of yesterday's disgrace. I posted this last year.. We appreciate some of his performances but these failures are costing us entire seasons.
    Stop this garbage! No more excuses and as I said quite awhile ago Reese is not a genuis
    Hey Mara we love the Giants so stop embarassing us.You own a pro team with a great history. Loyalty is one thing but when it leads to failure that's plain insulting.
    If last year's 10 wins were good then is a POSSIBLE 9 this year ok. Trade the players who are resting on their previous years' perfornances.
    Enough is Enough.
    Oh yeah I forgot we can still make the playoffs. Do they deserve to be there? No it's not '07. They're not playing that way.
    I guess we might have to wait again, for another 8 months to see a Giant game.

Re: Thanks For The Memories

And if they win the next 2 games? What then?

[quote user="trenken311"]And if they win the next 2 games? What then?[/quote]

they won't.

they can't string together two good games.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

they won't.

[/quote]

You front runner fans are a disgrace. Please go become a fan of the Packers or NO or someone who is winning more.

When they are eliminated, lets talk about a coaching change, not while they can still get in. Bunch of tools on this board today.

There's a damn good reason why the Giants are known for not having a great fanbase. Listen to you people. THEY CAN STILL GET IN!!! Jets suck right now, and we've already shown we can beat the Cowboys. If they pull this off you'll all be right back on the bandwagon. Ridiculous.

Not at home at least

[quote user="trenken311"]
    You front runner fans are a disgrace. Please go become a fan of the
    Packers or NO or someone who is winning more.

When they are eliminated, lets talk about a coaching change, not while
    they can still get in. Bunch of tools on this board today.

There's a damn good reason why the Giants are known for not having a
    great fanbase. Listen to you people. THEY CAN STILL GET IN!!! Jets suck
    right now, and we've already shown we can beat the Cowboys. If they pull
    this off you'll all be right back on the bandwagon. Ridiculous.[/quote]

LOL how much evidence do you need staring you in the face?

Most football fans in general would acknowledge it's important to have momentum. The Giants have the opposite -- entropy, I guess. Most would also agree it's good to be playing your best football in December, not your worst.

29-42 in Nov/Dec. 1-5 in the 2nd half of this year.

How many more times do we need to repeat this same exact experiment before we realize Coughlin has no answers for these season meltdowns nor the individual one game no shows such as we saw yesterday?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="trenken311"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

they won't.

[/quote] You front runner fans are a disgrace. Please go become a fan of the Packers or NO or someone who is winning more. When they are eliminated, lets talk about a coaching change, not while they can still get in. Bunch of tools on this board today. There's a damn good reason why the Giants are known for not having a great fanbase. Listen to you people. THEY CAN STILL GET IN!!! Jets suck right now, and we've already shown we can beat the Cowboys. If they pull this off you'll all be right back on the bandwagon. Ridiculous.[/quote]

scarlett johannson is single and says she's going through a "bad boy" stage.

I still have a chance of marrying her.

of course they can still get in. no one is discussing possibility. we're all discussing probability.

what bandwagon are you talking about?

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="trenken311"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

they won't.

[/quote] You front runner fans are a disgrace. Please go become a fan of the Packers or NO or someone who is winning more. When they are eliminated, lets talk about a coaching change, not while they can still get in. Bunch of tools on this board today. There's a damn good reason why the Giants are known for not having a great fanbase. Listen to you people. THEY CAN STILL GET IN!!! Jets suck right now, and we've already shown we can beat the Cowboys. If they pull this off you'll all be right back on the bandwagon. Ridiculous.[/quote]

of course they can still get in.* no one is discussing possibility.* we're all discussing probability.

what bandwagon are you talking about?*

[/quote]

Probability? This is a sport, did you not realize that? What was the probability of them winning the SB in 07, and how did that work out? You people are awful and make me embarrassed to even be a fan of this team.

[quote user="trenken311"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="trenken311"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

they won't.

of course they can still get in. no one is discussing possibility. we're all discussing probability.

what bandwagon are you talking about?

[/quote] Probability? This is a sport, did you not realize that? What was the probability of them winning the SB in 07, and how did that work out? You people are awful and make me embarrassed to even be a fan of this team.[/quote]

it's a sport? jeez, you learn something every day.

they suck this year, but i'm not embarrassed to be a fan. you gotta suck some years.

but if you're embarrassed to be a fan of this team, maybe you should go root for green bay or the saints.

[quote user="trenken311"]Probability? This is a sport, did you not realize that? What was the probability of them winning the SB in 07, and how did that work out? You people are awful and make me embarrassed to even be a fan of this team.[/quote]

Wow, idiotic statement of the year candidate right there. Most sports are run by probability and statistics. Even football.

Baseball is virtually all about statistics.

And what should make you embarrassed to be a fan is the team's terrible play and the fact that there is a CLEAR long term dysfunction that is not getting addressed.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Hey guess what, I bet I've been a fan longer than the guys that think I shouldn't talk about TC and his crew.and my fan credentials are impeccable. I was never a fan of any other team nor would I be. Try reading my post again. The points I made are obvious unless of course you haven't been watching the games for the last 3 years and enjoy not making the playoffs. Hmmm didn't this happen last year. All we had to do was win one more game and we were in. It's time for a change. I certainly believe all the coaches want to win but it seems they're having trouble figuring out how. The Giants are a premier franchise. Let's get a winning combination and play ball.