+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am an official Bradshaw hate!

I am an official Bradshaw hater only because I would like to see the other RBs to get some touches. I don't think at this point in his career is healthy enough to carry the load on his own. I am not sure how healthy is ankles are, but he clearly didn't have any burst at all today. What do you expect if you aren't healthy enough to practice during the week. I didn't expect him to do much today, which was the case.

Anytime you see a Nose Tackle chasing Bradshaw the way a lion chases a gazelle in the wild. You know you have problems! I think the coaching staff did the team a disservice this weekend allowing Bradshaw to get 22 touches with no practice. Yes, no practice. Play action was a non-factor today. I am hoping Coughlin brings back the 3 head monster philosophy back. The feature back strategy has never been as effective as multiple running back strategy for us. We haven't been a decent run in 3 years. That needs to changes to allow the offense to be more dynamic.

It looks like TC is starting to mix up on the Rbacks.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

All-Pro
    The entire offense stunk it up today and we are still complaining about Bradshaw.

Bradshaws fumble started the whole cowboys comeback.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Bradshaws fumble started the whole cowboys comeback.
    False. The defense forced them to punt.

Quote Originally Posted by mike kennedy View Post
    It looks like TC is starting to mix up on the Rbacks.
    What? Brown got 3 carries to Bradshaw's 22. Coughlin has tunnel vision when it comes to Bradshaw. He's got a better back on the bench and doesn't ever get him in the game.

I'd say Coughlin is mixed up on who his better backs are.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    False. The defense forced them to punt.
    It did change field position and help the Cowboys get on the board shortly thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    I am an official Bradshaw hater only because I would like to see the other RBs to get some touches. I don't think at this point in his career is healthy enough to carry the load on his own. I am not sure how healthy is ankles are, but he clearly didn't have any burst at all today. What do you expect if you aren't healthy enough to practice during the week. I didn't expect him to do much today, which was the case.

Anytime you see a Nose Tackle chasing Bradshaw the way a lion chases a gazelle in the wild. You know you have problems! I think the coaching staff did the team a disservice this weekend allowing Bradshaw to get 22 touches with no practice. Yes, no practice. Play action was a non-factor today. I am hoping Coughlin brings back the 3 head monster philosophy back. The feature back strategy has never been as effective as multiple running back strategy for us. We haven't been a decent run in 3 years. That needs to changes to allow the offense to be more dynamic.
    It's coming. All three backs got offensive snaps today
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    It did change field position and help the Cowboys get on the board shortly thereafter.
    He fumbled and the defense forced a punt. His fumble is not why the blew a 23 point lead. Not even close.
    Last edited by Buddy333; 10-28-2012 at 10:38 PM.

[QUOTE=RoanokeFan;557098]It's coming. All three backs got offensive snaps today[/QUOTE
    Yeah Bradshaw 22 BRown 3 and Wilson 1. Im not understanding this at all everyweek I read on here Wilson will play more this and that but they seem to not be using him at all. Hes like our Tebow for our team throw him in on a garbage play take him out. If hes still in the doghouse than why draft a rb in the first round.IT doesnt make any sense to me and im sorry but every time I saw Bradshaw carry the ball I was pissed because Brown clearly would have opened up the offense alot more than Bradshaw did and maybe there play action wouldn't have looked so obvious.