+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

did we get exposed today?

We arguably had our worst game of the season today. We played better in our loss to Dallas than this, a championship team does not force 6 turnovers and only win by 5/. Did we get exposed as overrated? VERY concerned about our performance today going forwards

No. Stop crying, we won the game.

It seems that way. I thought Giants were high scoring team. Giants should have put up 48 points on Dallas. Yet then again, like some other posters have said, Dallas has good defense.

Did we get exposed?

Well yes! We are wildly inconsiste- wait..that's known.

We can't scored red zone touch- oh, that's known too.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Exposed to the fact the Giant just win. Yes.

if im DC is plain as day double cruz prevent the big play and you can win. they only lost because you cant win with 6 turnovers. and still they almost won.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    We arguably had our worst game of the season today. We played better in our loss to Dallas than this, a championship team does not force 6 turnovers and only win by 5/. Did we get exposed as overrated? VERY concerned about our performance today going forwards
    Too conservative playcalling on 1st down makes all teams look exposed. Too many 2nd & 3rd & long plays . . .Recievers cant beat press coverage on those down & distance or they didn't today or in game 1.

Think about it..if we got exposed...we def got exposed to the fullest...and we still won... teams must be like **** what if they played just half as worse...we'd have no shot

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    yeah, worrisome. seems it would have been better without so many picks. don't get me wrong , like the turnovers, but i enjoyed the niners game better. many times you get things handed to you and don't take advantage as expected . i really would have liked to see us beat them without all the picks. judging by the first half, we should have won by 30 or more. this was a win yeah, but too close to a loss !

I see words but all I hear is "derp"
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin