+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hakeem Nicks health

I don't care what he says, he is not even close to being healthy. When healthy this guy is dominant. Now he is non existent. I don't know when or if he will ever be healthy this year, but we will need him to make it far into the playoffs... This is worrisome more than anything IMO

i dont know if Nicks is 100% but its enough for him to play and i like that!

he was being doubled most of the day so that hindered him somewhat!

Eli wasnt on today so that prolly factored into his play as well!

I didn't notice he was being double teamed. I thought the Cowboys were playing mostly man to man and winning their matchups

I dont see how u can say Eli was off. Those receiver did him no favor's with all those drops. Not to mention they couldn't beat they man to man coverage.

Nicks seems a step slow...and he's dropped a couple of passes last week and this week.

The receivers weren't getting open and they were dropping passes. No way I can blame the game on Eli
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

I think he was doubled. I'm not completely sure of it though.
    Uh..go Giants?

He's healthy. He just got shutdown today. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
    I dont see how u can say Eli was off. Those receiver did him no favor's with all those drops. Not to mention they couldn't beat they man to man coverage.

Nicks seems a step slow...and he's dropped a couple of passes last week and this week.
    That is not good when our third and 4ths aren't doing good.

Cruz is healthy and had the same issues
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    i dont know if Nicks is 100% but its enough for him to play and i like that!

he was being doubled most of the day so that hindered him somewhat!

Eli wasnt on today so that prolly factored into his play as well!
    Eli wasn't off. Maybe if we didn't run plays to Bradshaw on first and second down than we could get a consistent passing game going. I'm sorry but some of the play calling was terrible!

Plus that pick was BS. Dallas was so lucky the ball stayed on that guys *** and didn't hit the ground.

Bennett doesn't drop that pass near the goal line and theres a chance we get a TD.