+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JPP Stepped up BIG today!

Good Job JPP!

Impact player....

he is a game wrecker last year in Dallas and this year the int. the man is a FREAK of nature. Did you see how fast he was after the int. and then he dunked it...lol this is a d-limen we are talking about people. JPP=FREAK!!!!

That INT that was so awesome. It's too bad his performance was lost because of our ugly secondary, bad offensive line, and horrible win.

JPP is a monster. I like it...

If he isn't sacking people, he's making great plays by getting pressure to QBs and putting his hands up. Wonder if he would make an amazing basketball player.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    If he isn't sacking people, he's making great plays by getting pressure to QBs and putting his hands up. Wonder if he would make an amazing basketball player.
    He was on track to become a basketball player before he switched to football. Part of why he only played one year of college ball...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    He was on track to become a basketball player before he switched to football. Part of why he only played one year of college ball...

That I didn't know... guy is athletic as hell.

JPP may not have the sacks he had last year, but the dude's still a monster, all over the field, and making plays.

yea. JPP was a really good basketball player, until the football coach recruited him. He didn't play football until his senior year of high school, I think