+ Reply to Thread

Thread: negativity?

negativity?

This was not a good week for the team, but we still looked like the best team in the division. We got 6 turnovers and we have been getting turnovers for weeks. It was not pretty, but it does not need to be. The NFL doesn't do BCS standings. Lesser teams fold when giving up a 23 point lead we came back and won.
    Things overheard by opposing teams Qbs: " Hey guys if you can just contain ayers, they've got JPP in, Ive been meaning to watch the lord of the rings trilogy for a while looks like if we set a tv up back here ill have time"

Capable of running over 52 members of the roster not named manning.

Looking like the best team in this division is not a huge accomplishment.

6-2 in the NFL is.
    Things overheard by opposing teams Qbs: " Hey guys if you can just contain ayers, they've got JPP in, Ive been meaning to watch the lord of the rings trilogy for a while looks like if we set a tv up back here ill have time"

Quote Originally Posted by bebil10 View Post
    This was not a good week for the team, but we still looked like the best team in the division. We got 6 turnovers and we have been getting turnovers for weeks. It was not pretty, but it does not need to be. The NFL doesn't do BCS standings. Lesser teams fold when giving up a 23 point lead we came back and won.
    If not for Bryants fingers...we lose this one...we got lucky plain and simple...we had NO offense worth mentioning...our Defense let Dallas back into the game ....no,,,,we were just lucky to survive.

Doesn't mean we can't or haven't played like the team you're describing...it just wasn't THAT team today.

GO GIANTS!

6-2 is great. Today's game was terrible. If the 2nd half Tony Romo actually showed up in the first half, they would have destroyed us today.

I am thrilled with where we are right now.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Chicago struggled, Green bay Struggled, Vikings got embarrassed, Chargers lost to the Browns. Need I go on? Teams struggle sometimes, no game is a gimme.

Should I assume the panthers are good because they "almost" beat Chicago? No and just because Chicago struggled doesn't make them a bad team, Same goes for us.

You win anyway no matter how ugly. A win is a win is a win
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    6-2 is great. Today's game was terrible. If the 2nd half Tony Romo actually showed up in the first half, they would have destroyed us today.
    I'm glad Giants didn't face Rodgers or Breese.

You don't play great every week, the Giants won, bottomline, they are 6-2 and in control of the division. If you would have said that they would be 6-2 and everyone in the division would be 3-4 or worse at this point in the season, after the eagles game you would be very happy. The team is winning games and the fact is the Giants have a knack for playing ugly and finding a way to win.