+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants fans! All in or not!? Bandwagon crybabies jump ship now

There will be plenty of ups and downs as this season goes along. We have crybabies in abundance even as we sit in control of the NFC Least....yes NFC Least. None of the other teams are even .500, and we are crying about a pathetic win!? Are you freaking kidding me. I've been through the horrid Dave Brown era, to the Danny "fail" Kanell, and Kent "he ain't the man", and Kerry who wasn't so bad. We are in the midst of one of the most consistent winning Coaching staffs and people are crying! All you crybabies, fair weather whiners, and so called realist GTFO!

I'm "All In" (Justin Tuck voice)

A win is a win in the NFL. I'm glad we won, could we of played better. Hell yes but we won the game even playing ****ty. That says something..

Oh please. Go away with this post. Obviously every one is all in. But after a game like that, fans are aloud to ***** and moan.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Oh please. Go away with this post. Obviously every one is all in. But after a game like that, fans are aloud to ***** and moan.
    Yes, lets ***** and moan about a win!

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Yes, lets ***** and moan about a win!
    A win that shows that bad things can be ahead. A win is always a win but the play in itself can spell trouble.

6-2!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Have you seem this board recently? Big difference between speaking logic and talking like an eagles fan from the smack talk section.

I didn't like this game, but I'll take the win. I hope they correct their mistakes!

I'm all in. I'm calm now, but still, that game was WAY too close. we beat Pittsburgh next week