+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If they hadn't reversed the Bryant "TD" call. . .

People would be saying how lucky the Cowboys were and that they didn't deserve that win. They'd say WE really won that game.

My point is that we deserved that win just as much as the Cowboys. . .why not just accept the "W"?

Both teams did plenty to try to hand the game to the other team. Eventually someone had to take it.

We would be (more than likely) 5 & 3 and life would go on. Except for all the finger pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by sideline sneek View Post
    We would be (more than likely) 5 & 3 and life would go on. Except for all the finger pointers.
    oh how 6-2 sounds much better than 5-3

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    People would be saying how lucky the Cowboys were and that they didn't deserve that win. They'd say WE really won that game.

My point is that we deserved that win just as much as the Cowboys. . .why not just accept the "W"?
    +1 Never easy to beat Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post

That is another reason why I'm mad. That should have never happened that almost td.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    Its amazing how much better it sounds. Like to the point that I'd almost be ashamed of a 5-3 point...and i say that acknowledging 5-3 isnt a BAD way to start the year.

Quote Originally Posted by KillaRich View Post
    Clearly better than 3 - 4
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

If we lost I wouldn't have said that. We won and I don't think we deserved to. Our d played lights out and our o couldn't do anything. We let them hang around and it almost cost us. We won, I'm happy, but deserve? No cant say that

he didn't make the catch!!! there was no such thing as luck on that play please stop with the Giants got lucky crap. There are some many plays were you can say Dallas got lucky too. It's football it's a game of inches and we won by inches no luck...just a hard fought NFC east win.