+ Reply to Thread

Angry Will all those who said Stevie Brown is just in the right place at the right time

Please report to the Crow table for your heaping helping

haha....nah, he gets lucky with multiple games with multiple turnovers at game changing times.....i unfortuanatly feel this means the end of KP, but at least the likely replacement is solid with a seemingly high ceiling

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    haha....nah, he gets lucky with multiple games with multiple turnovers at game changing times.....i unfortuanatly feel this means the end of KP, but at least the likely replacement is solid with a seemingly high ceiling
    He makes plays but he is also woeful in coverage. they owned the middle of the field he just isnt quick enough to close

Veteran
    he needs some work, but could be very very dangerous if he works on correcting a few problems.

Veteran
    Part of playing good defense IS being in the right place at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He makes plays but he is also woeful in coverage. they owned the middle of the field he just isnt quick enough to close
    I dunno...you think woeful is a little harsh? He's not exactly polished, but I think he'll improve over time. Belive me, I love KP, but I also think not signing Cruz and Nicks to extensions is a waste of having a qb like Eli. Giants and Pats have proved that a bad defense can still get you to a super bowl in the current era. I don't know that going from KP to Stevie makes our defense as significantly worse as losing one of those 2 WR. That's the perspective I'm coming from, though I admit perhaps i'm seeing things with glasses tinted to the color I wish to see rather than what reality is.