+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Confused

I'm Confused

What is everyone complaining about? A win is a win. Division games are always ugly.

The Bears looked awful against Carolina today and barely snuck out with a win. Green Bay looked awful against Jacksonville and barely snuck out a win. Everyone in the division lost. New England looked awful and almost lost the the Jets. This is the NFL guys. A win is a win!

So many great things going for us right now. 6-2! Enjoy it. Nobody is the NFL is looking like a world beater right now. We are in great position. We have proven we can win every way. Passing, running, blow outs, close games, come back games, defense creating turnovers. This is what great teams do.

I've said it before and I will say it again....sometimes I hate Giants fans!!

Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    come on even you homers have to admit it should have never been a close shave. we are all glad for the W.

Tough crowd on this board, that's all. There are areas that we need to make adjustments, but overall we put up 25+ points again. If we keep that up I see us winning many more games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    come on even you homers have to admit it should have never been a close shave. we are all glad for the W.
    The rift is here on the board between the Giant fan "homers" and "defeatist."

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Tough crowd on this board, that's all. There are areas that we need to make adjustments, but overall we put up 25+ points again. If we keep that up I see us winning many more games this season.
    The Cowboys did everything possible to give us the game, but we still almost lost. 6 turnovers and you almost lose? Give me a break.

Look, The other teams don't have the talent that we have and our third and 4th wide outs should been catching passes at least. I'm going to say this, you can't win playing sloppy ball every week and that is a fact. We will see next week.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    The Cowboys did everything possible to give us the game, but we still almost lost. 6 turnovers and you almost lose? Give me a break.
    Thank you.

Loved the win, hated the game.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.