+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

thoughts about Pittsburgh

Tough game, but I think we'll win a close one. Their defense hasn't been too impressive. A little worried about their offense. Dwyer's had a couple big games, and I don't like how their receivers match up against our CBs, We win something like 30-24. Thoughts?

All-Pro
    Well their unimpressive defense looked a lot better than the Giants defense did against Washington. Plus the a giants have a bad red zone offense. They will most likely have to score on long scoring plays because once they hit the red zone it's field goal time.

Wallace, Brown, Sanders and Miller. Our secondary plays like they did tonight, Big Ben goes over 400 yards easily.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    Tough game, but I think we'll win a close one. Their defense hasn't been too impressive. A little worried about their offense. Dwyer's had a couple big games, and I don't like how their receivers match up against our CBs, We win something like 30-24. Thoughts?
    Let's be honest. the Steelers spanked the redskins today. The Giants will have to be at their best to win. I believe they will win and it will be a true test.

Quote Originally Posted by tikiandphil View Post
    Let's be honest. the Steelers spanked the redskins today. The Giants will have to be at their best to win. I believe they will win and it will be a true test.
    agreed. We'll need to be at our best.

Bens not quick, but he can move.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

All-Pro
    Hopefully KP will be back and hopefully they give Webster lots of help.

Veteran
    You got to be worried about Ben's ability to extend plays.. Their oline is pretty banged up, so if we don't get pressure it'll be a long day

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Hopefully KP will be back and hopefully they give Webster lots of help.
    If we have KP and JW back, that will be tremendous on defense. I'm pretty pumped to see a 3 safety set with Stevie as the wild card safety...

Having JW back means we can keep Kiwi at DE, and keep the pressure on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

The kid in front of me in my english class is a steelers fan so we better win. i'm not going to be taking his crap that whole week.
    ​​​