+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stevie Brown

Stevie Brown

I loved Kenny Phillips but thank god this guy is on our team and his play has been real good. Main reason I say this is because now we dont have to worry about paying Philips after this season and can keep Brown as our starting safety. This should be able for us to keep both Nicks and Cruz and draft a young saftey to groom in place of Rolle after his contract finishes.

I'd much rather have KP and Brown than Rolle and Brown. What does Rolle even offer this team besides blown coverages? He had two freaking tackles all game. Despite Witten putting up 18 catches.

KP would have been up there covering Witten after he started picking apart the linebackers

Really for like 7 mil a season Rolle is a total waste

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I'd much rather have KP and Brown than Rolle and Brown. What does Rolle even offer this team besides blown coverages? He had two freaking tackles all game. Despite Witten putting up 18 catches.

KP would have been up there covering Witten after he started picking apart the linebackers

Really for like 7 mil a season Rolle is a total waste
    No more so than CWebb.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    No more so than CWebb.
    I don't disagree. CB has to be drafted early again next year

I think when phillips come back all three of them play because anytime Tyron or that other CB is on the field is danger.

Bench Player
    Stevie Brown

Brown had 8 solo tackles, 2 picks and a fumble recovery today. I love how fast he transitions to an aggressive runner right after he makes a pick.

Say it with me: 3 safety set. Brown won't get pulled entirely. And honestly, pairing Brown up with KP means that KP can take away the deep ball (really my only gripe about Brown) while Brown does what he does best: showing up out of nowhere and intercepting the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men4Supes View Post
    Brown had 8 solo tackles, 2 picks and a fumble recovery today. I love how fast he transitions to an aggressive runner right after he makes a pick.
    Like I said in the Game Day Thread: Eli Stadium is now known as Stevie Brown Stadium.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

One of the few bright spots in today's games