+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants Trying To Beat Hurricane Sandy Home After 29 - 24 Win Against Cowboys

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "More than 5,000 flights have been canceled as Hurricane Sandy threatens the Northeast, but the Giants team charter was able to depart Dallas tonight and is expecting to land at Newark Airport in a few hours.

Just after 10 p.m., Giants vice president of communications Pat Hanlon wrote on his Twitter account, "Loaded up. Bout to get this bird in the sky!" A few minutes later, Hanlon tweeted, "Wheels up! #Giants." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

i dont think this is the best idea but lets hope they land safely

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    i dont think this is the best idea but lets hope they land safely
    They can make it just ahead of the worst of the storm
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

If it gets bad, maybe land in Ohio or Upstate NY and have them take the train.
    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Just went outside to get ice cream. There absolutely nothing going on out there yet. Nothing will happen until tomorrow

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "More than 5,000 flights have been canceled as Hurricane Sandy threatens the Northeast, but the Giants team charter was able to depart Dallas tonight and is expecting to land at Newark Airport in a few hours.

Just after 10 p.m., Giants vice president of communications Pat Hanlon wrote on his Twitter account, "Loaded up. Bout to get this bird in the sky!" A few minutes later, Hanlon tweeted, "Wheels up! #Giants." Read more...
    Fingers crossed.
    This is exactly what I anticipated last week when I made that thread. Sounds like we're good?

lets pray they get there before anything happens.
    ​​​

Couldn't we have just called Albany and rented from them for a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Sandy won't be here for another 10-15 hours, though it's already windy in NYC.

Safe flight to our Gmen.