+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

This could be Coughlin's last meaningful game on Saturday

The Jet game Saturday could be Coughlin's last meaningful game as Giants head coach. Hopefully the Giants can show up for this one against the Jets. Bradshaw needs 15-20 carries at the minumum. Few ell needs to dial up some blitzes and stop relying on a 4 man pass rush while offenses are keeping 6 guys in to protect. The season isn't over and the Giants should be fighting until the last second

Re: This could be Coughlin's last meaningful game on Saturday

Unless he retires Coughlin isnt going anywhere.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="thomsoad"]Unless he retires Coughlin isnt going anywhere.[/quote]

He's going to stage a sit-in at Metlife?

Because if he doesn't get into the playoffs again this year, he won't be coaching the Gmen in 2012.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

If he does leave, I hope they send Reese with him.

Veteran

This is history repeating itself. If you remember the Giants blowing that 24 point lead against SF in the 2002 playoffs there was some talk Fassel might lose his job. But they brought him back in 2003 and a 4-12 disaster followed and he was canned with 2 games remaining. TC should have been let go after last year based on the Eagle collapse. Case of keeping him around 1 year too many and he too will be canned after this year.

All-Pro

The lockout and injuries will allow this entire coaching staff a pass this year.

They are prime to get blown out this week though. The players are pointing fingers and while getting punched in the face at home yesterday could do nothing about it. They don't really care and are laughing at the fans as they cash their million dollar pay checks.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="thomsoad"]Unless he retires Coughlin isnt going anywhere.[/quote]

Because if he doesn't get into the playoffs again this year, he won't be coaching the Gmen in 2012.[/quote]

Id put a wager on that.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think he gets another job at his age.The Giants should give him a job within the organization.

[quote user="thomsoad"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="thomsoad"]Unless he retires Coughlin isnt going anywhere.[/quote]

Because if he doesn't get into the playoffs again this year, he won't be coaching the Gmen in 2012.[/quote]

Id put a wager on that.[/quote]

Season tickets? The GNP of Bolivia? The national debt?

Name your price.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="buddy33"]The lockout and injuries will allow this entire coaching staff a pass this year.

They are prime to get blown out this week though. The players are pointing fingers and while getting punched in the face at home yesterday could do nothing about it. They don't really care and are laughing at the fans as they cash their million dollar pay checks.[/quote] I cant see it how do u sell the fan base on another season like this.Either they need to gut the team of the veterans that have been here and bring in all new players or they need to change the message.