+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I hate to say this because he's single handedly taken over games, but...

Victor Cruz is starting to look like Steve Smith Part II. Don't get me wrong, Vic's will to make plays has led to some long catch and run plays that Steve Smith never had. But, one year SS leads the league in yards from the slot position and then becomes a volleyball setter, tipping balls to defensive backs for interceptions. Same thing with Vic. He's one of the best slot guys last year, but it seems like he's losing focus. He's cost the team a few interceptions this year.

All-Pro
    Really?

I respect your opionion, but Im glad your not affiliated with the giants organization.

Banned
    He got crushed... He is no Steve smith

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    I respect your opionion, but Im glad your not affiliated with the giants organization.
    This was so good, i'll second it

He cost us exactly 1 interception :S(and that pass was a little high to be fair)

against the Browns and Bucs he was clearly held and interfered with that led to interceptions. everyone has bad games.

Look at Calvin Johnson against the Bears for example.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Really? Cruz's only bad games this season have been against dallas. He's still one of the best receivers in the league. 5th ranked receiver in the league in yards,
    Last edited by gmenfan0488; 10-29-2012 at 12:39 AM.

What the hell?

Here's my tinfoil hat theory:

I don't question his skill. What I actually question his loyalty. Most of the time he's great for us. Even double covered he makes it work. But to me, it's strange that he has his best games vs the 49ers and Eagles, while disappearing vs the Cowboys. The only play of any significance he's had vs them was that one td catch where he was up against terrence freaking newman. Cruz is a known Cowboys fan. I think he was trying to give away the game. Watch him rebound BIG vs the steelers.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

smh the threads just keep getting more and more ridiculous....